PIL currently offers the following volunteer opportunities:
- plan special activities, including school-based events for children and families, community outreaches, etc.
- help PIL with social media awareness efforts, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and website support
- provide administrative support to staff working in an adult learning setting
- provide administrative support to staff working in a school-based, pre-K setting
- provide peer mentoring to another English Language Learner
- participate in local systems advocacy initiatives that aim to increase community access to quality early learning, child care, adult learning and employment opportunities for English Language Learners